Lowe’s is seeking a Highly Qualified & Charismatic Marketing Professional
The Warehouse Picker is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring the highest level of productivity and efficiency by accurately picking inventory items in processing customer orders.
Candidates must be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Verifies items on individual picking slips according to location, description, size and quantity in order to accurately pick products.
- Inspects for damage and expiry date and reports any resulting issues to the Inventory Control Clerk.
- Ensures that orders are packed for safe delivery to customers with boxes properly marked and corresponding invoices attached.
- Keeps designated storage areas locked and secure.
- Assists Stockers with a list of needed products daily to ensure that shelves are fully stocked at all times.
- Assists Stockers in loading shelves as required.
- Keeps work area clean and tidy at all times.
- Executes any other duty assigned by management.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- High school Diploma
- Good interpersonal, communication, organization and team building skills
- - One passport photo
- - One resume
- - One copy of passport pages 1-3
- Valid Bahamian Driver License
- -One copy of the NIB card
- -One copy of a valid police record
- -2 References - (1 professional and one character or 2 professional)
- - Relevant diplomas/certificates/certifications
- - An active bank account from any of the following providers (First Caribbean, Scotia Bank, Royal Bank or Commonwealth Bank)