Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Property Manager
• To ensure that residents who call or come into the office are assisted promptly on a day-to-day
• Work with and accept assignments from the Property Manager Duties:
• Ensure filing is done in a timely manner.
• Answer the phone in a professional manner and assist callers as much as possible.
• Answer all inquiries based on the company rules and regulations. Refer to the Manager if necessary.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling resident's personal information.
• Check office emails every day and on a regular basis.
• Open bills and letters received addressed to the company. Refer to the Manager if necessary.
• Prepare the weekly staff payroll and vendor invoices for payment.
• Sort and place clients mail into their assigned mail slots.
• Check inventory level of supplies and inform the Manager to place an order to restock.
• Send emails to residents to notify them of any upcoming events, scheduled maintenance etc.
• Collect maintenance fees and prepare receipts.
• Report all issues and resident complaints to the Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
• Maintain professionalism, courtesy and proper attitude when performing duties.
• Report to work as scheduled. Contact the Manager if for any reason you are late or cannot make it.
• Perform any other reasonable duties assigned by the Manager or the company Board of Directors.