Requirements and Experience
- Valid Passport
- Chipped (blue) N.I.B Card
- Provide 2 references, 1 from previous employer
- Active Bank Account
- Device for Zoom interview
- General knowledge of small tools and equipment preferred.
- Some landscaping and maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be reliable.
- Some knowledge and experience in Customer Service.
- A valid driver's license.
- Own Transportation
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors when the weather is hot, humid, or cold.
- General landscape maintenance including planting and transplanting, pruning trees and shrubs, watering, mulching, mowing, grooming, raking, hoeing, digging, chipping, weeding, fertilizing, and edging.
- Clearing and maintenance of nature trails.
- Removal of invasive species.
- Off-site collection of casuarina wood, leaf litter, and other materials
- General cleanup and equipment maintenance such as picking up trash and compost, removing refuse, tidying up tool and equipment storage areas.
- Safely operating small equipment such as ATV's, leaf blowers, mowers, chainsaws, and weed eaters.
- Interact daily with staff, volunteers, and the public in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Assist with support for special events and other projects as needed.
Click here to apply online