- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Must have quick-books and excel experience
- Ability to use and navigate online resources
- Working knowledge of social media
- Appropriate proficiency in writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of office technology
- A willingness to work closely with the Senior Pastor, Pastors, church leaders, and the staff Ministry Team to carry out the goals and vision of the church.
- Microsoft Office (expected proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Weekend and evening hours may be required, as the administrative assistant may be expected to be present for church services and church meetings.
- Associate Degree or above in Business Administration; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- 35-45 years or older preferred
Click here to apply online