Job Title: Tiler
Reporting To: Site Supervisor
To provide a comprehensive wall and floor tiling service to domestic and commercial properties in accordance with the relevant safety regulations and departmental procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Click here to apply online
- Undertake wall and floor tiling works where necessary.
- Undertake and diagnose wall and floor tiling in small areas where applicable.
- Identify and rectify wall and floor tiling defects.
- Undertake all necessary pre and post preparation of all works to be undertaken.
- Demonstrate knowledge, where applicable, to undertake external wall tiling works and floor screeding and fix wall and floor tiles.
- Carry out programmed and maintenance work within domestic premises.
- Carry out routine safety checks of equipment.
- Maintain and replenish vehicle impress stock
- Complete all necessary associated work documentation & obtain Client's signature for completed work.
- Liaise with Client/customers when arranging and carrying our work, having full regard to their needs.
- Work from written and verbal instructions, including drawings, diagrams, sketches, calculations using measuring equipment where appropriate.
- Assess, plan and request parts and materials required to carry out the work.
- Operate all machinery and equipment in a safe and correct manner using all safety devices and practices