CUSTOM CLARENCE CLERKWho we are looking for
- Minimum 2-4 years custom clearance formalities operations experience in freight forwarding or shipping lines companies.
- University Degree
- Knowledge of Custom clearance documentation requirements in Bahamas.
Knowledge of Bahamas Customs Management Act is a must.
- Knowledge of port and customs working patterns and procedures
Click here to apply online
- Maintain proactive inter-departmental coordination, in order to process the shipments on time
- Attend and reply to employer queries and proactively update them on the status of their shipments
- Proper co-ordination with Shipping Lines, Transporters, customs and Customers for timely collection and dispatch of shipments
- Ensure that all relevant systems are used correctly for all jobs / shipments ,all jobs are invoiced and closed within the specified time frame
- Follow up on truckers till shipments arrival at employer premises/ports.
- Ports and shipping line payments and reconciling same with finance with no tolerance or delay